The Carolina Panama hat is the most stylish addition to any wardrobe this spring/summer season!
Handmade in the rolling hills of Colombia, this super-soft hat is robust in design, yet easy to manipulate into your preferred shape using steam or water.
The all-natural look instantly creates a complete outfit, moving easily from daytime beach activities to nighttime summer BBQ functions.
With a simplistic design, this hat is not only suitable for all men and women but proves to be the perfect gift for the giving season.
Made from 100% Carduvolica palm leaves. UPF50+
XS - 53cm
S - 55cm
M - 57cm
L - 59cm
Brim - 8.5cm
Each genuine Panama hat is handwoven from Carduvolica palm leaves - a natural straw.
Care for your Panama
As the proud owner of a Genuine Panama Hat, and to ensure many years of enjoyment from wearing your hat, it is important to remember that your hat is an individual piece of craftsmanship – it has been handwoven from a natural fibre, so treat it as such.
Treat your Panama with Care
- Do not fold your Panama, or scrunch it up, as it will not only damage the shape of your hat, but also the straw could crack
- Avoid pinching or crushing the natural fibre from the crown
- Do not pull the hat from the edge of the brim
- Protect your panama from rain as it will lose its shape
Cleaning your Panama
- Your hat can be cleaned using a damp cloth or a gentle facial wipe/ babywipe - try to remove any dirt marks with a dry cloth first, and then using warm water gently try to remove the mark with a clean cloth
- Avoid rubbing too hard as this may damage the natural fibres of the straw
- We do not recommend you use any cleaning agents or soap
Reshaping your Panama