WHAT IF I’M NOT HAPPY WITH MY PURCHASE?
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchases we are happy to issue a credit note within 30 days of receipt to:
Unit 2C, Building 2, The Mill
41-43 Bourke Road, Alexandria NSW 2015
As soon as the return is received at our head office, we will email through a credit note immediately.
To return your items, please fill out this form, place it with your item/s and send it back to us.
For Australian residents, you can return you items for $9.60 via Australia Post. To create a return label and track your return, please click here.
CAN I HAVE A REFUND?
- * Most items may be returned for store credit within 30 days of purchasing or receiving the item.
- * Items labelled ‘FINAL SALE’ cannot be refunded, returned, or exchanged unless faulty. If you receive a faulty item, please contact our customer service team.
- * Please choose carefully as we cannot offer a refund for change of mind* purchases.
- * We cannot refund or credit earrings for hygiene purposes.
- * We cannot refund any purchases for incorrect sizing. We can issue a credit note that can be used to re-purchase the correct size or an alternative item.
If you require any further assistance feel free to contact us at email@example.com or you can call our office on (02) 8097 0730.
*By Australian Consumer Law, you do not have a right to return a product if you:
- * changed your mind
- * ordered the wrong product
- * found the product cheaper elsewhere
- * found a better product elsewhere
- * were aware of the relevant fault before buying the product
- * damaged the product by having used the product for a long time and the problem is as a result of usual wear and tear.
WHAT IF MY HANDBAG IS DAMAGED?
- Handbags are protected from the original date of purchase by a one-year limited warranty (proof of purchase required).
- If the handbag or small leather good proves to be defective in material or workmanship under normal use any time within the first year, we will repair or replace the item free of charge with same or comparable product.
- The variations in colour and texture are the prized characteristics of beautiful tanned leather. Over time, the leather will acquire a patina and may also darken due to the oils from your skin and direct sunlight, further enhancing the natural look of your handbag.
The warranty does not cover damages arising from dye transference, accidents or misuse, or from any alteration, service or repair performed by any other party other than Carolina Lifestyle.