The Bora Bora hat is an elegant and practical addition to any wardrobe this spring/summer season!
Handmade from 100% Iraca Palm in the rolling hills of Colombia, this super soft hat is robust in design, yet easy to manipulate into your preferred shape using steam or water.
The all dynamic look instantly creates a complete outfit, moving easily from daytime beach activities to night time summer BBQ functions. With a simplistic design, this hat is not only suitable for all men and women but proves to be the perfect gift for the giving season.
Available in one size only: 57cm
The natural colour hats with different colour prints: Blue/ Blue & Black/ Green/ Green & Black/ Light Green/ Silver/ Silver & Gold/ Black
Care for your hat:
As the proud owner of a Genuine Iraca Palm Hat, and to ensure many years of enjoyment from wearing your hat, it is important to remember that your hat is an individual piece of craftsmanship – it has been handwoven from a natural fibre, so treat it as such.
- Do not fold your hat, or scrunch it up, as it will not only damage the shape of your hat, but also the straw could crack
- Avoid pinching or crushing the natural fibre from the crown
- Do not pull the hat from the edge of the brim
- Protect your hat from rain as it will lose its shape
- Your hat can be cleaned using a damp cloth or a gentle facial wipe/ babywipe - try to remove any dirt marks with a dry cloth first, and then using warm water gently try to remove the mark with a clean cloth
- Avoid rubbing too hard as this may damage the natural fibres of the straw
- We do not recommend you use any cleaning agents or soap
- Should your hat lose its original shape, you can steam it gently to try to regain its shape by hand and dry it gently using a hairdryer
- The brim can be reshaped by using a steam iron on the lowest setting and a clean damp cloth, ensuring the iron does not come into direct contact with the straw itself